{UoC} Clan of Assault Cube!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted] Empty My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted]

Post by Noob.Killah Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey my name is Noob.Killah And I would like to join the Uoc clan because I have been playing for 3 years and I would wish to join a clan because there was this uoc member yesterday I forgot his name [Sorry] and I asked him if I could join uoc can he said yes so I would really like to have a test and Join uoc because Im pretty lonely and cannot join any clan. Im pretty fluent with the sniper and assault rifles, Thus wanting to join the clan, I will respect all members of the clan :DAnd not be a bitch. I will ask people if they want to join uoc only if they ask but I will let the join ONLY if the owner accepts. If this is accepted. I will be happy and If its not I will be fine.

Noob.Killah

Back to top Go down

My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted] Empty Re: My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted]

Post by Galactus Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 pm

We'd be happy to test you. Can you post a date and time (please, Central time, but if not, post the timezone)? Chris and I can post a confirmation and then we'll have a test then!
The test will be in OSOK, LSS and DM, so prepare!
Galactus
Galactus
Admin

https://uoc-ac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted] Empty Re: My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted]

Post by Noob.Killah Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Okay ill set it today in 1 hour.

Noob.Killah

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactus Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm

kk here are the results:
OSOK - not bad
My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted] 20130910
DM - not bad (we played 1v1 for most all of this match)
My application to join Uoc clan [Accepted] 20130911
But LSS was pretty bad... no pic, I didn't get one.
Overall, not too bad.
F1
If no one else votes for this for a while (inactivity...) then it'll be official, and if someone votes F1 as well, you're in as well.
Galactus
Galactus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Optical Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:28 pm

F1
Optical
Optical

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactus Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:36 pm

You're in!
You may wear the UoC tag. Try to check this forum every once in a while.
Galactus
Galactus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down