{UoC} Clan of Assault Cube!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: Keeping Up With Old Or New Members

2 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: Keeping Up With Old Or New Members Empty IMPORTANT: Keeping Up With Old Or New Members

Post by Optical Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am

If you see any old member or any member who has still to re-apply, please post in here.

Please Post full name including clan tag if possible or if they have one.

Please also add what server you saw them on.

If you want to post game mode go ahead.

Admins if you have anything u want to add tell me what it is or if u can add it yourself that would be great. Thank You Smile

Example: This next examples are actually true.

{UoC}PARTYROCKR - Seen on July 30, 2013 at approximately 4:30 central time, on the  3t3rnity server.

H@UD!N1 - Seen on July 31, at approximately 10:00 central time, on the {UoC} Pacific Server.

Last edited by Optical on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the title and fixed H@UD!N1 name)
Optical
Optical

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Keeping Up With Old Or New Members Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Keeping Up With Old Or New Members

Post by Optical Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:00 pm

{UoC}Galactus - One of my favorite people to play with. July 31, 2013 At 11:45 ish to 11:50 he finished testing me on {UoC} Pacific Server. Thanks bro.
Optical
Optical

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Keeping Up With Old Or New Members Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Keeping Up With Old Or New Members

Post by Houdini Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 am

Hahhaha Optical. You typed my name wrong lol. Its H@UD!N1 Very Happy

Houdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Optical Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:44 pm

oops
Optical
Optical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down